Cookies usually contain any information that personally identifies the user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored within and contained in the cookies.
We do not store your sensitive information, such as postal addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
Translation and Definitions
The words in the first letter in capital letters have the meanings described under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning whether they come from the singular or the plural.
- Cookies refer to small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other web site, containing information about your browsing history on that website during multiple applications.
- The website refers to DiyyCraft, which is accessible from https://ruul.net.
- You mean the person who accesses or uses the Website, or the company, or any other legal entity that person accesses or uses the Website, as applicable.
The Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be „Continuous Cookies“ or „Sessions“. Continuous cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you sign in from offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use session and persistence cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are important to provide you with the services available on the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authorize users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you requested cannot be provided, and we use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Continuous Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with more personal information and to prevent you from adding your own preferences each time you use the Website.
Your preferences regarding cookies
If you do not accept our Cookies, you may experience some interruptions in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
If you would like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or reject cookies, please visit our web browser help pages.
- With the Chrome Web Browser, please visit this page in Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page at Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer.
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored.
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.
For any other web browser, please visit the official web pages of your website.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us: